You'll have a blockbuster hit with these cheesy tortilla chips topped with tomatoes, onions, and more. Since the nachos call for prepared cooked chicken, they're quick to throw together in just 10 minutes. Plus, you can adjust or customize the ingredients to best fit your family's taste.
- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a microwave, melt cheese; stir until smooth. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cinema Chicken Nachos in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p58
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cinema Chicken Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2009
"Cheese did not melt well so it was a dense and difficult sauce to deal with. Needed to be thinned to pour on better. Taste was good though."