- onions and garlic until turkey is no longer pink. Transfer to a
- 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, broth, vinegar, chocolate and
- seasonings; pour over turkey mixture. Cook, covered, on low 6-8
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Remove bay
- leaf from chili. For each serving, place 3/4 cup spaghetti in a
- bowl. Top with about 2/3 cup chili, 3 tablespoons kidney beans, 2
- tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon chopped onion.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 388 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 37 g protein.