“This has been a favorite with everyone who has tried it,” Nancy Culbert assures from Whitehorn, California. A tongue-tingling cilantro-lime sauce compliments tender salmon fillets in the pleasing entree.
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup lime juice divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, onions, jalapeno, oil, salt, pepper and remaining lime juice. Spread over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro-Topped Salmon in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p8
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cilantro-Topped Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review