- 1-1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup lime juice divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon skin side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the cilantro, onions, jalapeno, oil, salt, pepper and remaining lime juice. Spread over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cilantro-Topped Salmon
Sort By :
"Easy & delicious! The topping has such a great flavor. Even the kids liked it. Definitely will make again, maybe even with a little extra topping. :-)"
"This recipe is so easy to make and my husband loved it. I made one substitution, I used the creamy cilanto in a tube instead of the fresh as that's what I had on hand, but it turned out great. We like salmon so I try to fix it different ways."