Cilantro Shrimp Cups Recipe
- 36 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 1-1/4 pounds peeled and deveined cooked small shrimp, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1. Spritz each side of wonton wrappers with cooking spray; gently press into miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, set aside 36 shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp. In a small bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, pecans, carrot, celery, cilantro, lime juice, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Spoon into wonton cups. Garnish each with a reserved shrimp. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 55 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer