- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a food processor or blender, place cilantro, buttermilk, mayonnaise, sugar and hot pepper sauce; cover and process until smooth. Serve over greens and vegetables. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Reviews for Cilantro Salad Dressing(5)
Sort By :
Needed more cilantro and much more hot sauce for our tastes. It was very bland before I doctored it up.
Made this to go over taco salad and it was a hit.
I have been freezing (per ToH suggestion) cilantro and will try this dressing with the frozen cilantro.
This I'd definitely making a return appearance on our table.
I used ff mircle whip and added garlic. It was very good. But you have to like Cilantro.
We enjoyed this a few weeks ago, the Great addition to homemade is my pepper sauce for steak instead of the hot pepper sauce!! This turned out to be a pleasant surprise... A perfect side for potatoes and grilled veggies salads.
I found this recipe to be very tasteless. Will not use again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >