Fresh cilantro gives exotic Syrian-style flavor to these easy skillet potatoes. They’re a great complement to Mom’s tangy kabobs. —Weda Mosellie, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook cilantro and garlic in oil over medium heat
- for 1 minute. Add the potatoes; cook and stir for 20-25 minutes or
- until tender and lightly browned. Drain. Sprinkle with salt. Yield:
- 8 servings.