Cilantro Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I found this recipe in a magazine, then added extra cumin and mustard to satisfy my family's taste for spicy foods. I like to serve pork frequently.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 to 1-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat, for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro Pork Tenderloin in Country Pork 1996, p103
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cilantro Pork Tenderloin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >