Cilantro Pesto Recipe
"Feel free to make this simple pesto ahead of time and freeze it." This brightly colored pesto tastes as fresh as it looks! Karen Deaver, Babylon Village, NY
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Cooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Place cilantro and cheese in a food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. Add walnuts and lime juice; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Serve with shrimp. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Cilantro Pesto in Taste of Home April/May 2010, p46
Reviews for Cilantro Pesto(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review