- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas, toasted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and pulse just until chopped. Add the lime and lemon juices and salt; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Cilantro-Pepita Pesto in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p35
Reviews for Cilantro-Pepita Pesto
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review