Fresh lime brightens the flavor of this microwave-fast salmon, sized just right for a pair. —Lillian Julow, Gainesville, Florida
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cumin
- Dash pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lime wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place fillets skin
- side down in a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish; top with sour
- cream mixture.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet equals 347 calories, 21 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.