Fresh lime brightens the flavor of this microwave-fast salmon, sized just right for a pair. —Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cumin
- Dash pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lime wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place fillets skin side down in a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish; top with sour cream mixture.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro-Lime Salmon in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p23
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cilantro-Lime Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review