- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cumin
- Dash pepper
- Dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lime wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place fillets skin side down in a greased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish; top with sour cream mixture.
- Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lime wedges. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cilantro-Lime Salmon
Sort By :
SOOOOO easy, and really, really good! I'm not a huge sour cream fan in and of itself, but with the cilantro, garlic, and lime --- YUM!!!
This Puppy Hunts, BUT be very light on the spices as it will/can 'over whelm' the Salmon.