Cilantro-Lime Fruit Salad Recipe
Cilantro, when blended with the lime juice and honey, creates a deliciously different spin on ordinary fruit salad.—Denette Brents, Porterville, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the fruits. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 106 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC