- 2-1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the fruits. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro-Lime Fruit Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p156
Reviews for Cilantro-Lime Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review