Cilantro-Jalapeno Cheese Spread Recipe
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 60 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Cilantro-Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.