Splashed with lime, this zippy favorite from Susan Riley in Allen, Texas makes a standout appetizer. It’s yummy spread on crackers. Or as an easy veggie dip, a fun alternative to junk food!
Featured In: March Madness Party Appetizers
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Cilantro-Jalapeno Cheese Spread in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p14
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cilantro-Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review