- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare couscous according to package directions; let cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and couscous. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Add cheese and toss gently to combine. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Cilantro Couscous Salad in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p39
Reviews for Cilantro Couscous Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review