Since this serves 12, I always make it for potlucks, and this salad is always appreciated. My 11 year old daughter liked it so much we served it at her birthday tea party.—Cindy Gifford, Cedar City, Utah
Recommended: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare couscous according to package directions; let cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and couscous. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Add cheese and toss gently to combine. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Cilantro Couscous Salad in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p39
Reviews for Cilantro Couscous Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review