Cilantro Couscous Salad Recipe
Since this serves 12, I always make it for potlucks, and this salad is always appreciated. My 11 year old daughter liked it so much we served it at her birthday tea party.—Cindy Gifford, Cedar City, Utah
- 1 package (10 ounces) couscous
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1. Prepare couscous according to package directions; let cool to room temperature.
- 2. In a large serving bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro and couscous. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice and garlic. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Add cheese and toss gently to combine. Chill until serving. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
2/3 cup: 196 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cilantro Couscous Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC