Cilantro Corn Saute Recipe
“This is an easy side dish that goes with most anything,” says Lisa Langston of Conroe, Texas. With cilantro and cumin, it's strong on Southwest flavor.
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the corn, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in cilantro and cumin; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Cilantro Corn Saute
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC