“This is an easy side dish that goes with most anything,” says Lisa Langston of Conroe, Texas. With cilantro and cumin, it's strong on Southwest flavor.
- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- In a large skillet, saute the corn, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in cilantro and cumin; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cilantro Corn Saute in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p45
Reviews for Cilantro Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review