Cilantro Chicken Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken and tomatoes if desired. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 467 calories, 41 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 361 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.