- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken and tomatoes if desired. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cilantro Chicken Salad
Sort By :
"I added a clove of garlic to the dressing to give it a "kick." It was delicious!!!!"
"I made this salad for a Mexican style church dinner and everyone raved. After talking with my Hispanic co-worker I decide to mix my lettuce with shredded cabbage from a coleslaw mix to make it more authentic and again received rave reviews for a work luncheon. I will definitely be making this again."