- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Unroll crust into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in 2 teaspoons oil until no longer pink. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; cook 30 seconds longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute peppers and onion in remaining oil for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the salsa, pepper and reserved chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cilantro Chicken Fajita Pizza
"So good & easy to make. I always add more toppings"
"Different, very good!! So easy to make using refrigerator crust. What a great spin on traditional pizza (and light to boot!!). Lots of meat and veggies and the cilantro really gives it that southwesten boost. It should be renamed Loaded Chicken Fajita Pizza!!!"
"this pizza was delish! different and easy!"
"this recipe sounds excellent and i will try very soon... and to missm_home...whe u are choose to write a review on a ricipe don't take to opportunity to paste your own recipe. that is just so wrong in so many ways. don't you have any moral ethics or compation for the person who has written this recipe...what if it were done to you...how would you feel...hah?"