- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, cilantro and jalapeno. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cilantro Blue Cheese Slaw
Sort By :
LOVE THIS RECIPE!!!!
Pretty darn good - and I loved the blue cheese!!
Okay, so I was more intrigued than convinced, even after reading the reviews. I told my family I was going to make this and they were NOT enthusiastic, that is until we all tasted it. Yum! The guys were jockeying for leftovers for lunch the next day. There wasn't much left. A new staple salad. Thanks!
this side dish goes great with fried fish tacos
All I can say is YUM!! :)