This chunky fresh-tasting dip, shared by Wendy Prevost of Cody, Wyoming, gets a little kick from hot pepper sauce.
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, cilantro, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder. Pour over corn mixture and gently stir to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Cilantro Bean Dip in Taste of Home June/July 2002, p41
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cilantro Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review