- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, cilantro, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder. Pour over corn mixture and gently stir to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cilantro Bean Dip
"My family loves this salsa and I've shared the recipe many times already. We even like to use it in wraps or as a condiment for grilled fish or chicken."
"Loved this dip!"
"I sampled, and loved, a similar dish at a pool party several years ago, but the hostess chose not to share the recipe. Since finding and making this recipe, I have made it many times, and have always been asked for the recipe, which I have happily chosen to share. This dish is healthy (especially made with low-fat Italian dressing) and delicious, and is always a hit!em-the-hem"