- 2 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the corn, beans, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, cilantro, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder. Pour over corn mixture and gently stir to coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Cilantro Bean Dip
Sort By :
My family loves this salsa and I've shared the recipe many times already. We even like to use it in wraps or as a condiment for grilled fish or chicken.
Loved this dip!
I sampled, and loved, a similar dish at a pool party several years ago, but the hostess chose not to share the recipe. Since finding and making this recipe, I have made it many times, and have always been asked for the recipe, which I have happily chosen to share. This dish is healthy (especially made with low-fat Italian dressing) and delicious, and is always a hit!