Cider-Molasses Pork Tenderloin with Pears Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium pears, peeled, halved and cored
- 1 cup apple cider or juice
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Combine the oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub over pork. Arrange pears around pork. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the top.
- 2. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork with 2 pear halves and 3 tablespoons sauce : 437 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 472mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 31g protein.