Cider House Punch Recipe
Every sip of this hot beverage tastes like apple pie. For the holidays, I like to float clove-studded orange slicecs in the punch bowl.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:18 servings
- 2 quarts apple cider or juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 2-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- 1. In a large kettle, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; keep warm over low heat. Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Yield: 18 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 122 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC