Cider-Glazed Ham Recipe
“We raise our own pork so I’m always looking for new ways to serve it that’ll warm up everyone at the end of a long day,” says Jennifer Foos-Furer of Marysville, Ohio. “This recipe wins the hearts of all.”
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1-3/4 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1. Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cider, brown sugar, mustard and honey; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Remove ham and keep warm.
- 2. Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ham. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC