- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1-3/4 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cider, brown sugar, mustard and honey; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Remove ham and keep warm.
- Pour cooking juices into a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with ham. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Cider-Glazed Ham
Sort By :
"This recipe is very easy & delicious. Will make again!"
"Easy and great for a crowd. I omitted the side sauce and served with different mustards. Nice and moist. Every hour I did spoon juices on it. I'm sure it would still be moist had I not."
"For years I have been looking for an easy and flavorful recipe for ham. This has excellent flavor and is a cinch to prepare. My husband, who thinks the flavor of mustard ruins everything, loved this recipe and requested that it go into heavy rotation for weeknight meals! Thanks for sharing this recipe!"