Cider Apple Bake Recipe
From Labor Day to Thanksgiving, it's crunch time at our apple cider mill. This simple fruity dessert features apples as well as cider.—Shelly Schierman, Louisburg, Kansas
- 6 large tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place apples in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine cider and brown sugar; pour over apples. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool slightly. Serve warm with cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 265 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Cider Apple Bake
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC