Cider Apple Bake Recipe
- 6 large tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1. Place apples in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Combine cider and brown sugar; pour over apples. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Cool slightly. Serve warm with cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 265 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 6g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Cider Apple Bake
"I love this it tastes an apple pie without the fattening crust. It's very easy too."