- 1 slice white bread, torn into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Additional Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine torn bread, milk and garlic base; let stand until milk is absorbed. Stir in cheese, parsley and seasonings. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Place burgers on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill, covered, until a thermometer reads 165°, 4-5 minutes per side. Place rolls on grill rack, cut side down; grill, covered, until toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Serve burgers on rolls. Top with sauce and additional cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Ciabatta Turkey Burgers in Better Than Bouillon 2017
Reviews for Ciabatta Turkey Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review