Chutney Turkey Salad
Any mild white cheese can be substituted for the Monterey Jack.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, raisins, cheese and
- onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, ginger and
- pepper until blended. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 567 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 520 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.