- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, raisins, cheese and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, ginger and pepper until blended. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chutney Turkey Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p130
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chutney Turkey Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review