- 1/2 cup chutney, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 16 fresh arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- Combine 1/4 cup chutney, mustard and lime juice; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the parsley, onions, salt, pepper and remaining chutney. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear.
- Serve on buns with arugula, onion and reserved chutney mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Chutney Turkey Burgers
Sort By :
"Nice twist for turkey burgers. Quick and easy to make."
"These turkey burgers were very tasty and easy to make. I doubled the chutney sauce to put on the hamburger buns. If you use lean turkey meat, be sure to cook them slowly and on low-medium heat so that they don't dry out."
"The were the best! We have had them several times. They have now become a favorite. Highly recommend"