Chutney-Topped Cream Cheese Spread
I've had the pleasure of introducing many of my friends and family to chutney, that sweet and savory fruit sauce. Make the spread even faster by using chive-flavored whipped cream cheese. —Michelle Torkelson, Ham Lake, Minnesota
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup chutney
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; stir in green
- onions. Spread into a shallow serving dish.
- Top with chutney; sprinkle with peanuts. Serve with crackers. Yield:
- 1-3/4 cups.