I like to garnish these grilled chicken breasts with fresh chives. They make a really delicious meal when serve with a tossed salad and dinner rolls.
-Angie Ridgway of Fairfield, Nebraska
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons sherry or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine the chutney, sherry or apple juice, mustard
- and curry powder.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using
- a drip pan.
- Place chicken meaty side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over
- indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with chutney
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 chicken breast half) equals 243 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 38 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.