- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons sherry or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine the chutney, sherry or apple juice, mustard and curry powder.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Place chicken meaty side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with chutney mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chutney-Glazed Chicken in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p31
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chutney-Glazed Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review