Chutney-Glazed Chicken Recipe
I like to garnish these grilled chicken breasts with fresh chives. They make a really delicious meal when serve with a tossed salad and dinner rolls. -Angie Ridgway of Fairfield, Nebraska
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons sherry or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine the chutney, sherry or apple juice, mustard and curry powder.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Place chicken meaty side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with chutney mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chutney-Glazed Chicken in Light & Tasty June/July 2004, p31
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chutney-Glazed Chicken(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >