Chutney Dip Recipe
When you're looking for a dip with a difference, try this tangy blend from Zelda D Hoedt of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Made with yogurt and a healthy dash of curry, this dip goes great with all kinds of veggies.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium green pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, onions and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Cut top off green pepper; remove seeds and membrane. Fill with dip. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 37 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 reduced-fat milk.
Reviews for Chutney Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC