- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium green pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, onions and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut top off green pepper; remove seeds and membrane. Fill with dip. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Chutney Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p47
Reviews for Chutney Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >