Chutney Cracker Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 bottle (9 ounces) chutney
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and curry powder until smooth. Fold in the onions and peanuts. Spread about 1/2 in. thick on a serving plate. Chill. Just before serving, pour chutney over all. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 142 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 87mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Chutney Cracker Spread
"This is excellent! Everytime I make it, someone asks for the recipe. I use reduced-fat cream cheese, 2 tsp. of curry powder and Major Grey mango chutney."