Chutney Cracker Spread Recipe
"This savory spread on crackers is a delicious alternative to the usual cheese spread," reports Carolyn Eastham, a South Bend, Washington field editor.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 bottle (9 ounces) chutney
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and curry powder until smooth. Fold in the onions and peanuts. Spread about 1/2 in. thick on a serving plate. Chill. Just before serving, pour chutney over all. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 142 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Chutney Cracker Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC