Chutney Chicken Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, optional
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, chutney, curry, garlic and pepper until blended. Fold in the chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 2 tablespoons spread (calculated without crackers): 77 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Chutney Chicken Spread
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer