- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, optional
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, chutney, curry, garlic and pepper until blended. Fold in the chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chutney Chicken Spread in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p41
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chutney Chicken Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review