Chutney Chicken Croissants
The complex flavors of the chutney perfectly complement the cream cheese in this unique sandwich. It's a great way to use leftover chicken, and it's pretty enough for a special occasion like a shower.Jane Ingraham, San Marcos, California
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 croissants, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices red onion
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- Spread cream cheese and chutney over croissant bottoms. Layer with
- lettuce, onion and chicken. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 486 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 818 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.