Chutney Cheddar Spread Recipe
This is a quick appetizer to make with ingredients I have on hand in the kitchen. —Regina Costlow, East Brady, Pennsylvania
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 96 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Chutney Cheddar Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC