Chutney Cheddar Spread Recipe
This is a quick appetizer to make with ingredients I have on hand in the kitchen. —Regina Costlow, East Brady, Pennsylvania
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC