Chutney Cheddar Spread
This is a quick appetizer to make with ingredients I have on hand in the kitchen. Regina Costlow, East Brady, Pennsylvania
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and
- process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 96 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.