- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Chutney Cheddar Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p39
Reviews for Chutney Cheddar Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review