Chutney-Bacon Cheese Ball
Your guests will love this tasty, ingredient-packed holiday cheese ball. Serve with crackers for a yummy appetizer.Dena Gurley, Southaven, Mississippi
36 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (9 ounces) chutney
- 1 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses. Shape into a ball; top with
- chutney. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove
- to paper towels; drain. Sprinkle bacon and onions over cheese ball.
- Serve with crackers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 124 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.