Your guests will love this tasty, ingredient-packed holiday cheese ball. Serve with crackers for a yummy appetizer.—Dena Gurley, Southaven, Mississippi
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (9 ounces) chutney
- 1 pound bacon strips, chopped
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine cheeses. Shape into a ball; top with chutney. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain. Sprinkle bacon and onions over cheese ball. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Chutney-Bacon Cheese Ball in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2010, p79
Reviews for Chutney-Bacon Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review