- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Spray counter or surface with cooking spray. Roll dough into a 26-in. long thin rope. Roll each rope in opposite directions 3 or 4 times. Pick up rope and pinch ends together; the churro will twist together.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 350°. Fry 2-3 at a time about 1 minute per side or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in a large resealable plastic bag; shake well to mix. Place one warm churro at a time in the bag and shake until completely coated. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Churros in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p76
Reviews for Churros
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2014
Very easy to make and delicious-I especially like them when served warm.
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
very satisfying for anyone with a sweet tooth and very easy to make!