—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Spray counter or surface with cooking spray. Roll dough into a 26-in. long thin rope. Roll each rope in opposite directions 3 or 4 times. Pick up rope and pinch ends together; the churro will twist together.
- 2. In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 350°. Fry 2-3 at a time about 1 minute per side or until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- 3. Place sugar and cinnamon in a large resealable plastic bag; shake well to mix. Place one warm churro at a time in the bag and shake until completely coated. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Churros
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2014
"Very easy to make and delicious-I especially like them when served warm."
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
"very satisfying for anyone with a sweet tooth and very easy to make!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC