You can vary this salad on the season or your own preferences. Mushrooms, sliced cucumber and diced or shredded carrots taste good in it. To make a main-dish salad, simply add shredded cheddar cheese and cubed cooked ham.
Featured In: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 1/3 cup uncooked small pasta
- 1/4 cup small cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chunky Veggie Pasta Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p68
Reviews for Chunky Veggie Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review