Chunky Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
You can vary this salad on the season or your own preferences. Mushrooms, sliced cucumber and diced or shredded carrots taste good in it. To make a main-dish salad, simply add shredded cheddar cheese and cubed cooked ham.
- 1/3 cup uncooked small pasta
- 1/4 cup small cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chunky Veggie Pasta Salad in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p68
Reviews for Chunky Veggie Pasta Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review